The National Police Commission has officially announced the activation dates for Online Exam Application Scheduling System (OLEASS) of the two sets of police examinations, one for those who are already in the police service (promotional), and another for those aspiring to enter the Philippine National Police (PNP entrance).
The PNP ENTRANCE EXAMINATION is open to all Filipino citizens who meet minimum . Click here to view the General Qualifications.
The PROMOTIONAL EXAMINATIONS are open exclusively to all qualified uniformed members of the PNP who meet the minimum qualification standards for examination in terms of rank and eligibility. Click here to view the Qualification Standards.
Applicants shall utilize the On-Line Exam Application Scheduling System (OLEASS) to request the Regional Office for their schedule on the filing of examination application. Applicants will personally appear at the NAPOLCOM Regional Office on the date assigned to them, with their printed on-line Confirmation Letter, filled-out Application Form and other required documents, for further evaluation.
How to get a scheduled appointment for filing of application for the PNP Entrance Examination
1. Log on the NAPOLCOM official website www.napolcom.gov.ph or directly visit www.napolcom-oleass.com (Online Exam Application Scheduling System) and fill out mandatory fields, as follows:
- Examination Title (for promotional exam)
- Last Name
- First Name
- Extension Name
- Middle Name
- Home Address
- Cellphone No.
- E-mail Address
- Present Rank (for promotional exam)
Additional mandatory fields to be filled out by the Entrance Exam Applicants:
- Course Completed
2. Applicant then hit SUBMIT after filling out the mandatory fields. A CONFIRMATION will appear if registration was successful. lf not, the process should be repeated.
3. Hit the PRINT CONFIRMATION LETTER button flashed on the screen to print confirmation letter on application.
4. Print out the on-line Schedule Confirmation.
5. Check your e-mail account and access the link for the Application Form. Fill in all the required details, click SUBMIT and PRINT OUT a hard copy.
6. Bring printouts of the Schedule Confirmation and filled-out Application Form to the NAPOLCOM Regional Office on the scheduled date for filing of the examination application.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Make sure that e-mail address provided is VALID.
NOTE: The OLEASS shall allow the PNPE examination applicant the option to choose the examination center where he/she wishes to take the said examination, regardless of place of residence.
Examination Date: October 27, 2019
Period of On-line Application Scheduling for the PNP Entrance Exam: July 22-July 26, 2019 (the system will be available at 12NN July 22, 2019 onwards) more details…
Period of On-line Application Scheduling for the Police Officer 4th Class Exam: July 29 – August 2, 2019 (the system will be available at 12NN July 29, 2019 onwards) more details…
Period of On-line Application Scheduling for the Police Officer 3rd, 2nd and 1st Class Exams: August 5 – 9, 2019 (the system will be available at 12NN August 5, 2019 onwards) more details…