Examinees who will be taking the March 2015 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) should check the March 29, 2015 LET room assignments and seat numbers before taking the exams.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) through its Professional Regulatory Board for Professional Teachers will start rolling out the different room assignments for the exam scheduled on March 29, 2015 (Sunday).
The lists of March 29, 2015 LET room assignment will be hopefully provided 1 week or 2 weeks before the examination date.
The March 2015 Teachers Board Exam will be given in the following cities: Manila, Zamboanga, Bacolod, Catanduanes, Masbate City, Catarman, Batanes, Jolo, Sulu, Bongao, Tawi-tawi, Romblon, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Laoag, Ilocos Norte, Rosales, Pangasinan, Occidental Mindoro, and Hong Kong.
PRC reminded that separate test booklets will be used for the General Education (GE) and Professional Education (PE) subjects for both elementary and secondary levels in the March 29, 2015 BLEPT.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO LET EXAMINEES
- Check or visit your school and room assignment prior to the day of the examination to verify your room and seat number.
- On the day of the examination, report to the school/building assignment before 6:30am.Be punctual. Late examinees will not be admitted. Examination fee of ABSENT EXAMINEES will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day:
- Male Examinees – White polo shirts or T-shirts with collar;
- Female Examinees – White blouses or T-shirt with collar.
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Application’s Stub with Application Number
- Official Receipt of payment of application for examination
- One (1) piece Window Envelope with Metered Postage-Stamp
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ballpen with BLACK ink only
- One piece long brown envelope
- Non-Programmable Calculators .
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, protable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.
- Other examination aides not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
- You are allowed to bring food and eat inside the room
- You will not be allowed to leave the examination room, borrow anything or communicate with other examinees on any matter during the examination
- Non-compliance with test instructions shall be a ground for cancellation of your examination
- Impersonation is a ground for disqualification in this L.E.T. and in future licensure examinations.
Links below are clickable once lists of room assignments are officially released.
- Bongao, Tawi-tawi
- Hong Kong
- Jolo, Sulu
- Laoag, Ilocos Norte
- Masbate City
- Occidental Mindoro
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Rosales, Pangasinan