The National Police Commission conducts two sets of police examinations twice a year, one for those who are already in the police service (promotional), and another for those aspiring to enter the Philippine National Police (PNP entrance).
The PNP ENTRANCE EXAMINATION is open to all Filipino citizens who meet the age, height and educational requirements. Click here to view the General Qualifications
The PROMOTIONAL EXAMINATIONS are open exclusively to all qualified uniformed members of the PNP who meet the minimum qualification standards for examination in terms of rank and eligibility. Click here to view the Qualification Standards
Applicants shall utilize the On-Line Exam Application Scheduling System (OLEASS) to request the Regional Office for their schedule on the filing of examination application. Applicants will personally appear at the NAPOLCOM Regional Office on the date assigned to them, with their printed on-line Confirmation Letter, filled-out Application Form and other required documents, for further evaluation.
Examination Date: April 28, 2019
1. Access www.napolcom.gov.ph / www.napolcom-oleass.com
2. Fill out the mandatory form and click SUBMIT.
3. Print out the on-line Schedule Confirmation.
4. Check your e-mail account and access the link for the Application Form. Fill in all the required details, click SUBMIT and PRINT OUT a hard copy.
5. Bring printouts of the Schedule Confirmation and filled-out Application Form to the NAPOLCOM Regional Office on the scheduled date for filing of the examination application.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Make sure that e-mail address provided is VALID.
Period of On-line Application Scheduling for the PNP Entrance Exam: January 28-February 1, 2019 (the system will be available at 12NN January 28, 2019 onwards) more details…
Period of On-line Application Scheduling for the PO Exam: February 4-8, 2019 (the system will be available at 12NN February 4, 2019 onwards) more details…
Period of On-line Application Scheduling for the SPO, INSP and SUPT Exam: February 11-15, 2019 (the system will be available at 12NN February 11, 2019 onwards) more details…