The National Police Commission (NAPOLCOM) has launched its computer-assisted examination (CAEx) for applicants in the coming Philippine National Police (PNP) entrance examinations
The examinations will be held on June 29, July 6, 13, 20 and 27, 2018 at the NAPOLCOM central office in Quezon City.
Applicants should get an appointment through the On-Line Examination Application Scheduling System (OLEASS) in the website www.caex.napolcom.gov.ph which will be activated on June 25.
Applicants may choose the desired date of examination and fill out the mandatory fields.
Those with confirmed schedules will receive an auto-generated email informing them to access the on-link and enter all the required information in the application form.
They should personally file their application at the Examination Division One-stop Shop, 7th Floor, DILG-Napolcom Center located at the corner of EDSA and Quezon Avenue, Quezon City during their scheduled appointment/examination dates. Examination fee is P600.
NAPOLCOM COMPUTER-ASSISTED EXAMINATION (CAEx) ANNOUNCEMENT
Date of examination: June 29, July 6, 13, 20 and 27, 2018
Venue: NAPOLCOM central office in Quezon City
Appointment/OLEASS website: www.caex.napolcom.gov.ph
Date of OLEASS Activation: June 25, 2018 (Monday)
OLEASS PROCEDURES FOR CAEx:
1. Log in to www.caex.napolcom.gov.ph (the system will be available on June 25, 2018)
2. Choose the desired date, fill out the mandatory fields and click SUBMIT.
3. A CONFIRMATION will appear if registration was successful. If not, the process should be repeated.
4. Applicant with confirmed schedule will be sent an auto-generated email wherein the applicant shall be required to access the on-link to enter all the required information in the application form. A printout of filled-out application form shall be presented by the applicant to the Examination Application Processor at the Examination Division One-Stop-Shop, 7th Floor, NAPOLCOM Central Office, EDSA corner Quezon Ave, Quezon City on the scheduled date together with the emailed confirmation slip.
Applicants should wear plain white shirt, dark pants and shoes during their scheduled appointment/examination date. Those who are not in the prescribed attire will not be allowed to enter the examination center.
Civilian applicants must bring the following requirements:
- emailed confirmation slip
- filled-out application form and index card
- two recent, identical and color 1”x1” ID pictures with white background and complete name tag (for PNP members, the name tag should indicate the rank before the name)
one legal size window envelope
- authenticated transcript of scholastic record with Special Order issued by CHED and diploma
- birth certificate in security paper issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) or certified true copy of the birth certificate issued by the Local Civil Registrar and duly authenticated by the PSA
- any valid identification card with picture and signature
PO1 applicants with temporary appointment must bring a certified true copy of Attested Appointment, Plantilla Appointment or Special Order.
After completing the application process, applicants will be required to proceed to the examination center located at the 20th Floor of the same building to take the three-hour examination. Only 40 examinees will be accommodated per examination day. The Certificate of Eligibility or Report of Rating will be given personally to the examinee after the examination.
Examinees who failed in the NAPOLCOM CAEx shall be allowed to take the same exam after three (3) months.
The PNP Entrance examination is open to all Filipino citizens who are bachelor’s degree holder and not more than 30 years old. Police Officers (PO1) whose appointments are temporary for lack of appropriate eligibility are also required to take the PNP Entrance Examination.