The September 2017 LET (Licensure Exam for Teachers) or teachers board exam results including the lists of passers, top 10, top performing schools and performance of schools for Elementary and Secondary levels are released online today, November 27.
PRC announces that 21,198 elementary teachers out of 80,509 examinees (26.33%) and 49,626 secondary teachers out of 107,020 examinees (46.37%) successfully passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers (L.E.T.).
It is further announced that of the 21,198 elementary teacher passers, 19,581 are first timers and 1,617 are repeaters. For the secondary teachers, 41,180 passers are first timers and 8,446 are repeaters.
The results of examination with respect to two (2) examinees were withheld pending final determination of their liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examination.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) conducted the second LET board exam this year on Sunday, September 24, 2017 in at least 27 testing centers in the country and in Hong Kong and Bangkok (Special Professional Licensure Examination or SPLE).
Testing centers include Baguio, Bacolod, Cagayan de Oro (CDO), Catarman (Northern Samar), Cebu, Davao, General Santos, Iloilo, Laoag, Legaspi, Lucena, Manila, Rosales (Pangasinan), Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Pagadian and Zamboanga.
The members of the Board for Professional Teachers (BPT) who gave the licensure examination are Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Chairman; Dr. Paz I. Lucido, Vice Chairman; Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy, Members.
TEACHERS BOARD EXAM RESULTS:
- 28 Best Elementary Education Schools in the Philippines for 2017
- September 2017 LET Results Elementary: Alphabetical List of Passers
- September 2017 LET Results Secondary: Alphabetical List of Passers
- TOPNOTCHERS: September 2017 LET Elementary Top 10
- TOPNOTCHERS: September 2017 LET Secondary Top 10
- Performance of Schools: September 2017 LET Elementary
- Performance of Schools: September 2017 LET Secondary
- September 2017 LET passers registration, verification of ratings and oathtaking schedule, venue
REGISTRATION AND OATHTAKING
Once results are out, PRC shall advise the schedule for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration for Elementary and Secondary level exams.
The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following:
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- two pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- two sets of documentary stamps
PRC said that successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The dates and venues for the oathtaking ceremonies of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER, the Commission added.
VERIFICATION OF RATINGS
LET board exam’s verification of ratings (passers, non-passers and removal) can be done online.
Visit PRC’s “Verification of Rating” service and enter the required information to verify your identity. Note that this will be available in few working days after the release of results.