Registered voters will elect for the elective local posts in Kiangan, Ifugao: the mayor, vice mayor, the Congressman, and the councilors, six in each of the city’s two legislative districts, on May 13, 2019.
Kiangan, officially the Municipality of Kiangan is a 4th class municipality in the province of Ifugao, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 17,048 people.
Kiangan is the oldest town in the province. It derives its name from Kiyyangan, an ancient village near the bank of the Ibulao River across the Lagawe valley. The name Kiyyangan is enshrined in Ifugao mythology and is believed to be the dwelling of Wigan and Bugan, the mythological ancestors of the Ifugao. It was the former capital of Ifugao until the topology was deemed unfit and moved to neighboring Lagawe.
The Nagacadan Rice Terraces are part of the Rice Terraces of the Philippine Cordilleras World Heritage Site.
1 BULAYUNGAN,RALDIS ANDREI(IND)
2 DULNUAN, HATO (IND)
1 BAGUILAT, MICHELLE (IND)
2 PINKIHAN, CRIS (PFP)
1 ALBANO, JANNI (IND)
2 ALLAGA, MARCIAL (IND)
3 ANUDON,PHYLLIS JACQUELINE(IND)
4 BAYAWON, JASON (IND)
5 BUYUCCAN, CLARENCE (IND)
6 DAG-O, WILLIAM (LP)
7 DANGAYO, MANUEL (IND)
8 DULINAYAN, ANGELITO (IND)
9 DULNUAN, ALLIG (IND)
10 DULNUAN, NUEL (IND)
11 GADIT, NEVILLE (IND)
12 LIWANEN, KENNETH (IND)
13 MAGUIWE, PABLO (IND)
14 NGITTIT, LITO (IND)
15 PAD-EH, ANTONIO (IND)
16 PIGGANGAY, MAGDALENA (IND)
17 PUMIHIC, ELVIN (IND)
18 PUMIHIC, PANCIT MIKY(PDPLBN)
19 TALIB, JEMJEM (IND)
20 TAYABAN, JOSE JR. (NPC)
21 ULANI, SAMUEL (IND)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 9 November 2018. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections