Registered voters will elect for the elective local posts in San Juan, Southern Leyte: the mayor, vice mayor, the Congressman, and the councilors, six in each of the city’s two legislative districts, on May 13, 2019.
San Juan, officially the Municipality of San Juan[Kabalianon: Lungsod sing San Juan-Cabalian], is a 5th class municipality in the province of Southern Leyte, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 14,858 people.
It was formerly known as Cabali-an.
The Kabalian language, a Visayan language distinct from Waray-Waray and Cebuano, is spoken in San Juan.
1 LAPLAP, LOU (LAKAS)
2 MORTERA, BOY (PDPLBN)
1 CALAS, RICO (LAKAS)
2 CASERA, JUNIE (PDPLBN)
1 AVILA, RV (PDPLBN)
2 BATINO, JUN (LAKAS)
3 BULING, RAFAEL (LAKAS)
4 CALAS, RENE (LAKAS)
5 CASTILLONES, BEN (PDPLBN)
6 CINCO, EDDIE (LAKAS)
7 EVALDEZ, BEBOT (PDPLBN)
8 MALUBAY, JUNJUN (PDPLBN)
9 MONTEFOLKA, TERENCIO(LAKAS)
10 OROZCO, REY (PDPLBN)
11 PALER, FLAKY (PDPLBN)
12 SEGADOR, LINDA (LAKAS)
13 SILVOSA, JOJEE (PDPLBN)
14 YU, EN-EN (PDPLBN)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 9 November 2018. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections