Registered voters will elect for the elective local posts in Baruen, Leyte: the mayor, vice mayor, the Congressman, and the councilors, six in each of the city’s two legislative districts, on May 13, 2019.
Burauen, officially the Municipality of Burauen, is a 1st class municipality in the province of Leyte, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 52,732 people.
It is located in the central part of Leyte Island, bounded to the north by Dagami and Tabon-tabon, on the east by Julita, south by Lapaz and on the west by Albuera and Ormoc.
1 GACGACAO, MOMOY (BGMBYN)
2 RENOMERON, JUANITO(PDPLBN)
1 ALPINO, NOEL (PDPLBN)
1 ACEDILLO, PAPING (IND)
2 AGUSTIN, MYLENE (PDPLBN)
3 ALCOBER, DAVID (PDPLBN)
4 CAGARA, OSCAR (PDPLBN)
5 CORAL, FELIPE JR. (PDPLBN)
6 DUCENTES, CHEERYL (PDPLBN)
7 ENERLAN, VINCENT (PDPLBN)
8 HERMANO, WARREN (IND)
9 PARADO, ZACAR (IND)
10 POCPOC, BENONI (LP)
11 PREJULA, EDAY (IND)
12 RAGA, EBET (IND)
13 RAGA, GAY (BGMBYN)
14 RELATORRES,CIPRIANO JR.(PDPLBN)
15 SENO, DEXTER (IND)
16 VENEZUELA, RENE (IND)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 9 November 2018. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections