Registered voters will elect for the elective local posts in Vallehermoso, Negros Oriental: the mayor, vice mayor, the Congressman, and the councilors, six in each of the city’s two legislative districts, on May 13, 2019.
Vallehermoso, officially the Municipality of Vallehermoso, is a 3rd class municipality in the province of Negros Oriental, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 38,259 people.
It is located right along the border with Negros Occidental. It is also roughly equidistant to three cities: 29 kilometres (18 mi) north from Guihulngan, 21 kilometres (13 mi) south from San Carlos, and 29 kilometres (18 mi) west from Canlaon.
Main source of livelihood is through fishing and farming, while the vast majority is still dependent upon third hand expenditures. Currently, the town has been dubbed as a 4th class municipality mainly for its lack of opportunities to alleviate income and spending.
1 GUSTILLO, AN-AN (LP)
1 BONGOYAN, OLIVER (LP)
1 BACUS, VICTOR (LAKAS)
2 CAINGCOY, JANETH (LP)
3 CARIGAY, BIMBO (LP)
4 CASQUITE, FREDO (LAKAS)
5 CEPE, LILIS (LAKAS)
6 EVANGELISTA, GEMMA (LAKAS)
7 FAT, GLORIA (LP)
8 MONDOÑEDO, JOJO (LAKAS)
9 OLLADAS, LINNEO (LP)
10 RAMOS, TITA (LP)
11 RECOMO, JOHN RAY (LAKAS)
12 SERION, REY (LP)
13 SERION, RUSTY (LP)
14 TANGAYAN, ALLAN (LAKAS)
15 VILLEGAS, CHARITO (LP)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 9 November 2018. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections