Registered voters will elect for the elective local posts in Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental: the mayor, vice mayor, the Congressman, and the councilors, six in each of the city’s two legislative districts, on May 13, 2019.
Dumaguete, officially the City of Dumaguete, (Cebuano: Dakbayan sa Dumaguete; Tagalog: Lungsod ng Dumaguete), or simply as Dumaguete City, is a 3rd class city in the province of Negros Oriental, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 131,377 people.
It is the capital and most populous city of the province of Negros Oriental. The city is nicknamed The City of Gentle People.
1 ABLONG, WILLIAM (IND)
2 RAMIREZ, KINIX (IND)
3 REMOLLO, IPE (LP)
1 CORDOVA, ALAN GEL (IND)
2 ESMEÑA, FRANKLIN JR. (NPC)
3 LAYAGUE, NELSON (IND)
1 ARBAS, JOE KENNETH (LP)
2 BANDAL, ATTY. MICHAEL (LP)
3 CATAN, PETER (IND)
4 DE JESUS, NOEL (PDDS)
5 ELMACO, BERNICE (IND)
6 ERAMES, ROSEL MARGARETTE(NPC)
7 FUTALAN, DENNIZ (IND)
8 GALLARDE, JUANCHO (IND)
9 LENTORIO, EDGAR JR. (LP)
10 LEON, DANDAN (IND)
11 LUMJOD, ROY (IND)
12 PATRIMONIO, NELSON (NPC)
13 PERDICES, AGUSTIN MIGUEL(LP)
14 RAMON, LANI (LP)
15 REMOLLO, ANTONIO (LP)
16 SAGARBARRIA, CHACO (NPC)
17 TOLENTINO, KARISSA (LP)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 9 November 2018. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections