Registered voters will elect for the elective local posts in Tudela, Cebu: the mayor, vice mayor, the Congressman, and the councilors, six in each of the city’s two legislative districts, on May 13, 2019.
Tudela, officially the Municipality of Tudela, (Cebuano: Lungsod sa Tudela; Tagalog: Bayan ng Tudela), is a 5th class municipality in the province of Cebu, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 11,296 people.
Tudela is eight kilometres (5 mi) east of the town center of Poro. Along with the town of Poro, Tudela is located on Poro Island. The town celebrates the fiesta of parish patron Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception each 8 December.
The town center comprises two barangays: Northern and Southern Poblacion. The nearly symmetrical arrangement of the streets allows pedestrians to navigate easily while viewing old houses (early 1900s) standing side-by-side with new ones.
Tudela is bordered to the north by the Province of Leyte in the Camotes Sea, to the west is the town of Poro, to the east is the island of Ponson with town of Pilar and the Province of Leyte, and to the south is the Camotes Sea
1 SOLANTE, JOJO (BAKUD)
2 TIRANDO, ANN (PDPLBN)
3 UY, CRISTINE (IND)
1 ESTREMOS, MANUEL JR.(PDPLBN)
2 YU, ERWIN (BAKUD)
1 BALERMO, ANING (PDPLBN)
2 BELOGOLO, ROEL (BAKUD)
3 DIOCAMPO, MARLING (PDPLBN)
4 DIOCAMPO, TANIEL (BAKUD)
5 ENERO, RAMEL (PDPLBN)
6 LATIVO, MELCA (BAKUD)
7 MALICAY, RUEL (PDPLBN)
8 MAROHOMSALIC, PASTOR(PDPLBN)
9 MORATA, ERMING (PDPLBN)
10 ORGE, FRANKLIN (PDPLBN)
11 ORGE, TOMMY (BAKUD)
12 OTADOY, CYRUS (BAKUD)
13 POLANCOS, BETTY (BAKUD)
14 ROSAL, FELIX (PDPLBN)
15 SANO, NOEL (BAKUD)
16 YAMAS, ARNITO (BAKUD)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 9 November 2018. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections