Registered voters will elect for the elective local posts in Bogo City, Cebu: the mayor, vice mayor, the Congressman, and the councilors, six in each of the city’s two legislative districts, on May 13, 2019.
Bogo, officially the City of Bogo, (Cebuano: Dakbayan sa Bogo; Tagalog: Lungsod ng Bogo), or simply known as Bogo City, is a 6th class city in the province of Cebu, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 78,120 people.
Bogo City is located in the northeastern coast of Cebu province, on the principal island of Cebu. It is 101 kilometres (63 mi) from Cebu City and is accessible by land and sea. Bogo has an area of 103.5 square kilometres (40.0 sq mi), which constitutes 2.3% of the area of Cebu island and 2.1% of the total land area of Cebu province.
Bogo City is bordered on the north by the town of Medellin, to the west by the town of San Remigio, on the east by the Camotes Sea, and on the south by the town of Tabogon.
1 MARTINEZ, CARLO (NPC)
2 SINANGOTE, ELIBRADO (NUP)
1 MARTINEZ, MAYEL (NPC)
2 MENDOZA, MA. DORIS (NUP)
1 ALARDE,JEWAR TINGGOY JR.(NPC)
2 ALMIRANTE, LAUREL (NUP)
3 ARMENTON, DOMY (NPC)
4 BACASMAS, EDGAR (NUP)
5 BALBIN, BOBOY (NUP)
6 CANAMA, VIVIAN (NPC)
7 CONDOR, CARLOS (NUP)
8 CONSON, MARICHE (NUP)
9 ELTAGUNDE, NESTOR (NUP)
10 GOMEZ, LYN (NUP)
11 GULANE, ETHEL ACUSAR (NPC)
12 LEPITEN,VICTOR ELLIOT III(NPC)
13 MAYOL, DIGOY (NPC)
14 OPORTO, MARLITO (NPC)
15 REQUIZA, GINA (NUP)
16 RODRIGUEZ, DOC BEN (IND)
17 SENO, NOEL (NPC)
18 SEVILLA, ALEX (NPC)
19 TOLINGIN, NIÑO (IND)
20 VERDIDA, CRES (NPC)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 9 November 2018. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections