Registered voters will elect for the elective local posts in
Dao, Capiz: the mayor, vice mayor, the Congressman, and the councilors, six in each of the city’s two legislative districts, on May 13, 2019.
Dao, officially the Municipality of Dao, is a 4th class municipality in the province of Capiz, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 32,496 people.
Dao is 32 kilometres (20 mi) from Roxas City.
1 ESCUTIN, TOTO ERNIE (NUP)
1 ESCUTIN, BOBO (NUP)
1 ANDRADA, ERWIN (NUP)
2 ARMONIO, NENENG (NUP)
3 BERMEJO, JUN (NUP)
4 COBRADOR, TESANG (NUP)
5 DAÑOS, PANOY (NUP)
6 ESCUTIN, BEBE (IND)
7 ESLABAN, OTIC (NUP)
8 ESTIALBO, BODOK (IND)
9 FLORES, DANNY (NUP)
10 FRANCISCO, NORBING (NUP)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 9 November 2018. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections
people are running for mayor of Dao, Capiz in the coming 2019 local elections.
Dao Capiz Official Candidates