Registered voters will elect for the elective local posts in
Subic, Zambales: the mayor, vice mayor, the Congressman, and the councilors, six in each of the city’s two legislative districts, on May 13, 2019.
Subic, officially the Municipality of Subic, is a 1st class municipality in the province of Zambales, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 104,771 people.
It is located along the northern coast of Subic Bay. Like Iba, the provincial capital, and neighboring Olongapo City, Subic is a fast-growing municipality/town and is expected to become a component city in the future, as well as increase in income. It is a former home of one of the largest US military facilities outside of the US mainland, the Subic Bay Naval Base.
1 KHONGHUN, JON (PDPLBN)
2 LACBAIN, RAMON II (LP)
1 FELARCA, JB (PDPLBN)
2 SIMBOL, LAURO (IND)
1 AMPUNIN, ROGELIO (PDDS)
2 CHANTENGCO, GENNYFER(PDPLBN)
3 DELA CRUZ, RONNIE (PDPLBN)
4 DILLAR, BOY LIIT (IND)
5 ESTRADA, RICHARD (IND)
6 FONTELERA, BONG (PDPLBN)
7 HUERTA, OSIAS (PDPLBN)
8 LACBAIN, ORLANDO JR. (IND)
9 ORANDANG, BOSING (IND)
10 QUINTOS, EMMA (PDPLBN)
11 ROMERO, BONG (IND)
12 SARMIENTO, RUEL (PDPLBN)
13 TIMBOL, ORLANDO (PDPLBN)
14 TUMACA, ELMER (PDPLBN)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 9 November 2018. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections