Registered voters will elect for the elective local posts in
Paniqui, Tarlac: the mayor, vice mayor, the Congressman, and the councilors, six in each of the city’s two legislative districts, on May 13, 2019.
Paniqui, officially the Municipality of Paniqui, (Ilokano: Ili ti Paniqui; Pangasinan: Baley na Paniqui; Kapampangan: Balen ning Paniqui; Tagalog: Bayan ng Paniqui), is a 1st class municipality in the province of Tarlac, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 92,606 people.
Geographically, Paniqui is situated between the towns of Gerona in the south, Moncada in the north, Anao and Ramos in the west while Camiling and Sta. Ignacia are to its east.
1 DAVID, EVELYN (PDDS)
2 ROXAS, MAX (NPC)
1 LOPEZ, PASTOR ALLAN(PDPLBN)
2 ROXAS, BIEN (NPC)
1 BRAVO, LUMING (NPC)
2 CASTRO, NESTOR (NPC)
3 CUCHAPIN,CHRISTIAN ALFRED (NPC)
4 DE GRACIA, MARISSA (PDDS)
5 EXIOMO, SIR RESTY (PDPLBN)
6 FERNANDEZ, ME-AN (NPC)
7 FLORES, YOLLY (IND)
8 GONZALES, DOROTEO (IND)
9 GONZALES-OCA, CHARO(PDPLBN)
10 OLONAN, CHI-CHI (NPC)
11 SANTILLAN, JV (NPC)
12 TAYAG, DO (NPC)
13 TORIO, BOT (NPC)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 9 November 2018. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections