Registered voters will elect for the elective local posts in
Moncada, Tarlac: the mayor, vice mayor, the Congressman, and the councilors, six in each of the city’s two legislative districts, on May 13, 2019.
Moncada, officially the Municipality of Moncada, (Pangasinan: Baley na Moncada; Ilokano: Ili ti Moncada; Kapampangan: Balen ning Moncada), is a 1st class municipality in the province of Tarlac, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 57,787 people.
The economy is primarily based on agriculture with rice, corn, vegetables, root crops, watermelons, mangoes as major products. The fishery sector, once a vibrant source of food and income needs rehabilitation after the onslaught of lahar flows resulting from the Mount Pinatubo eruption. There is a growing retail and service sector in the poblacion along the national highway. Light industries are yet to evolve in the municipality to generate much needed employment. Ilocano, Kapampangan and Pangasinan are commonly spoken, with Tagalog and English as official languages used for secondary education, business and governance.
1 AQUINO, ESTELITA (NPC)
2 MACARAEG, RAMON (PDPLBN)
1 DUQUE, JIGGS (NPC)
2 VALENTON, CESAR (PDPLBN)
1 AGUILAR, GEORGE MICHAEL (NPC)
2 ANCHETA, AVELINO (PDPLBN)
3 AYSON, CELES (NPC)
4 BAINCO, SIR CHRIS (PDPLBN)
5 BONROSTRO, RUDY (PDPLBN)
6 CABAYA, DALISAY (PDPLBN)
7 ESPEJO, RODOLFO JR. (NPC)
8 ESPEJO, THELMA (NPC)
9 FAVIS, CLEOFE (NPC)
10 FONTANILLA, EDGAR (PDPLBN)
11 GAMBOA, RUBEN JR. (NPC)
12 GONZALES, JUN (PDPLBN)
13 MARZAN, DR BOY (NPC)
14 OBILLO, FLORENCIO (IND)
15 SAGUN, EDWIN (PDPLBN)
16 TABONG, JEROME (PDPLBN)
17 URBANO, ED (PDPLBN)
18 YASAY, GINO (NPC)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 9 November 2018. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections