Registered voters will elect for the elective local posts in Gerona, Tarlac: the mayor, vice mayor, the Congressman, and the councilors, six in each of the city’s two legislative districts, on May 13, 2019.
Gerona, officially the Municipality of Gerona, (Kapampangan: Balen ning Gerona; Pangasinan: Baley na Gerona; Ilokano: Ili ti Gerona; Tagalog: Bayan ng Gerona), is a 1st class municipality in the province of Tarlac, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 87,531 people.
The MacArthur Highway goes through the center of the town.
1 ECLAR, ELOY (NPC)
1 BARTOLOME, EUFROCINO JR.(NP)
2 GO, NONOY (NPC)
1 ABSALUD, CESAR (NP)
2 ACOB, ALFREDO JR. (NPC)
3 AGUDO, PACIFICO (LP)
4 ALICAYCAY, JOJOY (NP)
5 ANTONIO, ALLAN (NPC)
6 CRUZ, ROMEO SR. (NPC)
7 DAQUIGAN, RONJIE (NPC)
8 GALAMAY, JESUS (IND)
9 GRAGASIN, MANNY (NPC)
10 LUMAGUI, TEDDY (NP)
11 MAMBA, JORGE JR. (NPC)
12 PALOMAR, BENOK (NPC)
13 PANGILINAN, JOHN FELAN (IND)
14 YAMOYAM, YAMYAM (LAKAS)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 9 November 2018. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections