Registered voters will elect for the elective local posts in Solano: the mayor, vice mayor, the Congressman, and the councilors, six in each of the city’s two legislative districts, on May 13, 2019.
Solano, officially the Municipality of Solano, is a 1st class municipality in the province of Nueva Vizcaya, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 59,517 people.
It is the main commercial and financial center of Nueva Vizcaya. It also has the most number of fast food restaurants in the province, including Jollibee, Greenwich Pizza, McDonald’s, KFC, Chowking, Mang Inasal, Red Ribbon, Goldilocks and more. Solano has the most number of banks among the municipalities in the entire region with 25 banks. Major banks such as Metrobank, Banco de Oro, Bank of the Philippine Islands, Philippine National Bank, Landbank, Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation, China Bank as well as rural and regional banks are based here.
1 DACAYO, EUFEMIA (NUP)
1 DACAYO, PHILIP (NUP)
1 ALGERIA, PEDRO SR (NP)
2 ALINDADA, JOSEPH (NP)
3 BASSI, CARY GIL (IND)
4 BUENO, RUDIE (NUP)
5 CORPUZ, CHRISTOPHER KAY(IND)
6 DICKSON, MILADY (NP)
7 DUQUE, NEZEL CARUB (NUP)
8 MALABANAN, LANIE (IND)
9 SALUNAT, BOY (NP)
10 TIONGSON, KAP EDDY (NUP)
11 TIONGSON, MIKE (IND)
12 VALINO-VALDEZ, REGIE (NUP)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 9 November 2018. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections