Registered voters will elect for the elective local posts in Santiago: the mayor, vice mayor, the Congressman, and the councilors, six in each of the city’s two legislative districts, on May 13, 2019.
Santiago, officially the Municipality of Santiago, is a 4th class municipality in the province of Ilocos Sur, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 18,759 people.
Santiago Cove is dubbed as the “Boracay of Ilocos Sur” because of its white sands.
1 ECHALAR, EUGENE (IND)
2 MIRANDA, JOSEFINO (BILEG)
1 MIRANDA,ADRIEN LAWRENCE (BILEG)
2 SIPIN, CONSTANTE (IND)
1 CARRANZA, EDDIE (BILEG)
2 CORPUZ, FEDERICO (BILEG)
3 GACOSCOS, WARLITO (BILEG)
4 GALANO, ERNESTO (IND)
5 LIWANAG, ARNULFO (IND)
6 LOCQUIAO, LYDIA (IND)
7 MIRANDA, JOSELITO JR. (BILEG)
8 MIRANDA, MICHAEL (BILEG)
9 PALACIO, ERNESTO (BILEG)
10 PASION, VIRGILIO (BILEG)
11 TRINIDAD, JONATHAN (BILEG)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 9 November 2018. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections