Registered voters will elect for the elective local posts in Santa Catalina: the mayor, vice mayor, the Congressman, and the councilors, six in each of the city’s two legislative districts, on May 13, 2019.
Santa Catalina, officially the Municipality of Santa Catalina, is a 5th class municipality in the province of Ilocos Sur, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 13,945 people.
With an area of 968 hectares (2,390 acres), it is the smallest municipality in the province and the only municipality in Ilocos Sur which has an urban status for all its barangays based on National Statistical Coordination Board (NSCB).
1 ASUNCION, CARLOS (NPC)
2 RAPANUT, EDGAR (BILEG)
1 RABANG, ANTONIO (NPC)
2 REDOBLE, JOJO (BILEG)
1 OANDASAN, RESTITUTO (IND)
2 RAFANAN, VICTORIO JR. (NPC)
3 RAFANAN, VIRGIE (BILEG)
4 RAGASA, ANGELIE VICTORIA(NPC)
5 RAGASA, DONATO (BILEG)
6 RAGASA, OLIVE (BILEG)
7 RAGUCOS, CONDRADO (BILEG)
8 RAGUNTON-RACADIO, ROWENA(NPC)
9 RAPACON, MARCELINO (NPC)
10 RAPACON, MERLITO (NPC)
11 RAPANUT, BITOY (BILEG)
12 REALIN, NIÑO (NPC)
13 RECEL, RICARDO JR. (BILEG)
14 REOTUTAR, VIOLY (BILEG)
15 SALVA, BERGER (NPC)
16 VIAJE, MANUEL (NPC)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 9 November 2018. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections