Registered voters will elect for the elective local posts in San Vicente: the mayor, vice mayor, the Congressman, and the councilors, six in each of the city’s two legislative districts, on May 13, 2019.
San Vicente, officially the Municipality of San Vicente, is a 5th class municipality in the province of Ilocos Sur, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 12,758 people.
The municipality is known for its production of beautiful furniture made from narra and other tropical hardwoods, even from old wood previously used in wooden sugarcane crushers and old houses to make reproduction antiques.
1 TABANDA, JOSE III (BILEG)
1 TABANDA, MARIA NANCY (BILEG)
1 PALADO, DIONISIO (BILEG)
2 RAGIL, JUANITA (BILEG)
3 REYES, ROSAMANTE (BILEG)
4 RIBERAL, REYNALDO (BILEG)
5 ROJAS, RENATO (BILEG)
6 ROJO, CONRADO (BILEG)
7 ROLA, JUN (BILEG)
8 RUBIA, DALMACIO (BILEG)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 9 November 2018. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections