Registered voters will elect for the elective local posts in Bantay: the mayor, vice mayor, the Congressman, and the councilors, six in each of the city’s two legislative districts, on May 13, 2019.
Bantay, officially the Municipality of Bantay, is a 3rd class municipality in the province of Ilocos Sur, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 35,731 people. It is situated just north-east of Vigan, the Provincial Capital.
1 PARILLA, SAMUEL (BILEG)
1 PRE, WILLIAM (BILEG)
1 MADRIAGA, HIPOLITO (BILEG)
2 MERCURIO, EDILBERTO (BILEG)
3 NABOR, ARACELI (BILEG)
4 PAET, HILARIO (BILEG)
5 PEREDO, FLORO (BILEG)
6 QUINTINITA, IRENEO (BILEG)
7 RAMOS, ANICETO (BILEG)
8 VICENCIO, KAP PERCY (BILEG)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 9 November 2018. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections