Registered voters will elect for the elective local posts in Vintar: the mayor, vice mayor, the Congressman, and the councilors, six in each of the city’s two legislative districts, on May 13, 2019.
Vintar is a first class and the largest municipality (in terms of area) in the province of Ilocos Norte, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 32,220 people. Its patron saint is Saint Nicholas de Tolentino.
The town is home to one of the biggest convents in the Province of Ilocos Norte. The convent houses the Saint Nicolas Institute. It is also the site of the Governor’s Resthouse, the town’s popular resort.
1 FELIPE, PEPE JR. (IND)
2 FORONDA, LARISA (KBL)
3 STREEGAN, STEPHEN (IND)
1 RACIMO, VIC VIC (NP)
1 ALBANO, MARIBEL (IND)
2 ANCHETA, RAULANDO (IND)
3 CALUYA, ANTERO (IND)
4 DEGALA, RANDY (NP)
5 FLORES, NANCY (IND)
6 FORONDA, FRED (NP)
7 FORONDA, MARICEL (IND)
8 FOZ, MA. LEAH (NP)
9 MABANAG, FERDINAND (IND)
10 MADAMBA, NESTOR MARINO (NP)
11 RUADAP, ARLENE (KBL)
12 VIERNES, RIZAL JR. (KBL)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 9 November 2018. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections