Registered voters will elect for the elective local posts in San Nicolas: the mayor, vice mayor, the Congressman, and the councilors, six in each of the city’s two legislative districts, on May 13, 2019.
San Nicolas (Ilocano: Ili ti San Nicolas; Filipino: Bayan ng San Nicolas), officially the Municipality of San Nicolas, is a 2nd class municipality in the province of Ilocos Norte, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 36,736 people.
1 VALDEZ, ALFREDO JR. (IND)
1 VALDEZ, EDISTIO (NP)
1 BADUA, ORLANDO (NP)
2 BUTAY, JOSEPH LISTER (IND)
3 CARAANG, LUCIANO (NP)
4 COLOMA, MANUEL (NP)
5 DADIZ, NORBERTO (IND)
6 DOMINGO, OKA (NP)
7 GALING, JOY (IND)
8 GUILLERMO, REINALDO (IND)
9 HERNANDO, ANGEL MIGUEL (NP)
10 PABLO, JOVENCIO (IND)
11 PUMARAS, JESSIE (NP)
12 RUIZ, ERIC JR. (NP)
13 VILLA, ARIEL (IND)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 9 November 2018. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections