Registered voters will elect for the elective local posts in Valenzuela City: the mayor, vice mayor, the Congressman, and the councilors, six in each of the city’s two legislative districts, on May 13, 2019.
Valenzuela City, is a 1st class highly urbanized city in Metro Manila, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 620,422 people, making it as the 13th most populous city in the Philippines.
It is the 119th largest city in the country located at about 14 kilometres (8.7 mi) north of the capital city of Manila.
1 ESPAÑOL, BIEN (IND)
2 GATCHALIAN, REX (NPC)
3 GO, BONG (LAKAS)
1 NATIVIDAD-BORJA, LORIE (NPC)
CITY OF VALENZUELA – FIRST DIST
1 DELA CRUZ, WALTER (NPC)
2 ENCARNACION, RAMON (NPC)
3 ENRIQUEZ, RICAR (NPC)
4 FELICIANO, ROVIN (PDPLBN)
5 LAPU-LAPU, AGRING (LAKAS
6 LEE, JOSEPH WILLIAM (NPC)
7 PINGREE, JENNY (NPC)
8 TRINIDAD, NICO (LAKAS)
CITY OF VALENZUELA – SECOND DIST
1 CARREON. CHIQUI (NPC)
2 GALANG, KIM (NPC)
3 LOPEZ, NIÑA (NPC)
4 NACARIO, JENNY (LAKAS)
5 NOLASCO, LOUIE (NPC)
6 PANGAN, JENNA (LAKAS)
7 PINEDA, CHAREE (NPC)
8 SY, TYSON (NPC)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 9 November 2018. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections