Registered voters will elect for the elective local posts in Pasig City: the mayor, vice mayor, the Congressman, and the councilors, six in each of the citys two legislative districts, on May 13, 2019.
Pasig City, is a 1st class highly urbanized city in Metro Manila, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 755,300 people.
Located along the eastern border of Metro Manila, Pasig is bordered on the west by Quezon City and Mandaluyong; to the north by Marikina; to the south by Makati, the municipality of Pateros, and Taguig; and to the east by the municipalities of Cainta and Taytay in the province of Rizal.
1 EUSEBIO, BOBBY (NP)
2 SOTTO, VICO (AKSYON)
1 BERNARDO,IYO CARUNCHO(PDPLBN)
CITY OF PASIG – FIRST DIST
1 AVIS, FERDINAND (PDPLBN)
2 BALDERRAMA, REGGIE (NP)
3 BROWN, RHICHIE GERARD (NP)
4 CHENG, ANDY (PDPLBN)
5 RUPISAN, ORY (PDPLBN)
6 RUSTIA, KIKO (IND)
7 SAN BUENAVENTURA, JOY SB(NP)
8 SANTIAGO, ANDY (NP)
CITY OF PASIG – SECOND DIST
1 ASILO, RODRIGO (NP)
2 BENITO, OLLY (NP)
3 CONCEPCION, JUNJUN (NP)
4 HAPIN, SALVADOR (IND)
5 MARTIRES, YOYONG (NP)
6 RAYMUNDO, CORIE (NP)
7 SITYAR, WILLY (NP)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 9 November 2018. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections