Registered voters will elect for the elective local posts in Talayan, Maguindanao: the mayor, vice mayor, the Congressman, and the councilors, six in each of the city’s two legislative districts, on May 13, 2019.
Talayan, officially the Municipality of Talayan, is a 4th class municipality in the province of Maguindanao, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 30,032 people.
Datu Udzag Midtimbang was the first appointed mayor of empire Talayan now divided into 4 municipalities, Talitay, Datu Anggal, Talayan and Guindulungan. followed by a younger brother Datu Antao, and now Datu Ali. With these leaders, Talayan now and then remains as a place for everybody. Many projects now serve the public like concrete roads and lights in every home. A new public market is now being constructed under the leadership of Mayor Hadji Datu Ali.
1 KOMPANIA, HADJI AKMAD(PDPLBN)
2 MIDTIMBANG, ALI (NP)
1 KINDI, DATUMANDO (PDPLBN)
2 MIDTIMBANG, DATU ALI JR. (NP)
1 ABDULLAH, MAMA (NP)
2 ALIM, MOKTAR (NP)
3 H. AKMAD, HASIM (PDPLBN)
4 KASIM, JACK (PDPLBN)
5 KASIM, KULAW (NP)
6 KASIM, PATERNO (NP)
7 MIDTIMBANG, ARATOK (NP)
8 MIDTIMBANG, DAGKAL (NP)
9 MIDTIMBANG, MANGUNDATU(NP)
10 MIDTIMBANG, MORE (NP)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 9 November 2018. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections