Registered voters will elect for the elective local posts in
Buluan, Maguindanao: the mayor, vice mayor, the Congressman, and the councilors, six in each of the city’s two legislative districts, on May 13, 2019.
Buluan, officially the Municipality of Buluan, is a 4th class municipality and capital of the province of Maguindanao, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 50,008 people.
The town was recognized by the Sangguniang Panlalawigan of Maguindanao as the new (de jure) provincial capital in 2014, a move seen as the solution to the decades-old issue of Maguindanao’s lack of a permanent provincial capitol due to local clan politics.
1 MANGUDADATU, BABYDATS(LAKAS)
1 KADALIM, RHAMLA (LAKAS)
1 KAMENZA, SUWEB (LAKAS)
2 MANGUDADATU, BADRODIN(LAKAS)
3 MANGUDADATU, JERRY(LAKAS)
4 MANGUDADATU, SALI (LAKAS)
5 MANGUDADATU, TAUGAN(LAKAS)
6 PANDOG, JODALYNE (LAKAS)
7 SAGAN, SUWEB (LAKAS)
8 SALENDAB, DATU ALI (LAKAS)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 9 November 2018. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections