Despite downgraded from typhoon to severe tropical storm, Nona continues to pour moderate to heavy rainfall as it moves towards Northern Luzon.
In line with this, several areas have announced suspension of classes for Thursday, Devember 17:
(As of 8:47pm. Refresh this page for updates.)
- Nueva Ecija – all levels
- Sta. Maria, Bulacan – all levels
- Ilagan City, Isabela – all levels
- Angeles City, Pampanga – pre-school to high school
- San Fernando, Pampanga – pre-school to high school
- Concepcion, Romblon – pre-school to high school
- Corcuera, Romblon – pre-school to high school
- Calumpit, Bulacan – pre-school to grade school
- Hagonoy, Bulacan – pre-school to grade school
- Quezon City – pre-school
As per DOST PAGASA’s Weather Bulletin issued at 11:21pm tonight, severe tropical storm Nona is expected to cause flashfloods and landslides in the areas under Public Storm Warning Signals (No.1 in Pangasinan and Zambales).
It will continue to head north, forecasted to be at 90km Southwest of Vigan, Ilocos Sur or 105 km Northeast of Baguio City in the next 24 hours. In the next 48 hours, it is estimated to be at 70km West Northwest of Aparri, Cagayan.