A total of 38 colleges and universities, 36 private and 2 public schools, are among the top performing medical technology schools out of 149 in the 2018 aggregate data of medical technologist licensure examinations with at least 50 examinees and above the national passing rate of 75.83 percent. (READ: 33 Ranked Best Medical Technology Schools in the Philippines for 2018)
The Adventist University of the Philippines, Cagayan State University-Andrews Campus, Cebu Doctors’ University, and Velez College shared the No. 1 spot as the top-performing school in medical technologist licensure examinations for 2018 with a 100 percent weighted passing rate from its 85, 90, 53, and 185 examinees, respectively.
A total of 7,366 out of 9,714 examinees passed the medical technologist licensure examinations held in March and September last year. The weighted national passing rate for 2018 was 75.83 percent. Of the successful examinees, 6,972 were first-timers or 82.28% of the total first-time takers. Of the 1,240 total repeaters, only 31.77% passed the licensure examination.
Saint Louis University in Baguio City placed second with a 99.45 percent weighted passing rate from its 361 successful examinees out of 363 in 2018.
The University of San Agustin in Iloilo City came in third place with a 99.43 percent from its 174 passers out of 175 examinees.
Trinity University of Asia in Quezon City was fourth with a 99.02 percent weighted passing rate from its 101 successful examinees out of 102.
The fifth spot was De La Salle Medical and Health Sciences Institute in Dasmariñas City, Cavite with a 98.68 percent weighted passing rate from its 75 passers out of 76 examinees.
The University of Negros Occidental-Recoletos earned the sixth place with a 98.61 percent weighted passing rate from its 71 successful examinees out of 72.
Completing the top 10 rankings are the Notre Dame of Marbel University (97.10% with 67 passers out of 69 examinees), Angeles University Foundation (96.97% with 128 passers out of 132 examinees), University of Baguio (96.69% with 146 passers out of 151 examinees), and Lyceum of the Philippines University-Batangas, Inc. (96.29% with 146 passers out of 151 examinees).
- 2018 Top Performing Schools in the Philippines for Master Plumbing
- Top Performing Occupational Therapy Schools in the Philippines for 2018
- Top Performing Sanitary Engineering Schools in the Philippines for 2018
- Top Performing Pharmacy Schools in the Philippines for 2018
- Top Performing Medical Schools in the Philippines for 2018
- Top Performing Mechanical Engineering Schools in the Philippines for 2018
- Top Performing Electrical Engineering Schools in PH for 2018
- Top Performing Physical Therapy Schools in the Philippines for 2018
- Top Performing Architecture Schools in the Philippines for 2018
- Top Performing Electrical Engineering Schools in PH for 2018
- Top Performing Schools in Elementary Teacher Education for 2018
- Top Performing Schools in Electronics Technician Licensure Exams for 2018
- Top Performing Electronics Engineering Schools in PH for 2018
Here is the full list of top-performing medical technology schools nationwide for 2018 with at least 50 examinees and above the weighted national passing rate of 75.83%. (READ: 38 ranked Best Medical Technology Schools in PH for 2014-2018)
|Top Performing Medical Technology Schools in the Philippines for 2018|
|First Timers||Repeaters||Overall Performance|
|1||ADVENTIST UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES||85||85||0||0||85||185||100.00%|
|1||CAGAYAN STATE UNIVERSITY-ANDREWS CAMPUS||90||90||0||0||90||90||100.00%|
|1||CEBU DOCTORS UNIVERSITY||53||53||0||0||53||85||100.00%|
|2||SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY||359||361||2||2||361||363||99.45%|
|3||UNIVERSITY OF SAN AGUSTIN||172||173||2||2||174||175||99.43%|
|4||TRINITY UNIVERSITY OF ASIA||100||100||1||2||101||102||99.02%|
|5||DE LA SALLE MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES INSTITUTE||75||76||0||0||75||76||98.68%|
|6||UNIVERSITY OF NEGROS OCCIDENTAL-RECOLETOS||71||72||0||0||71||72||98.61%|
|7||NOTRE DAME OF MARBEL UNIVERSITY||67||67||0||2||67||69||97.10%|
|8||ANGELES UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION||124||128||4||4||128||132||96.97%|
|9||UNIVERSITY OF BAGUIO||145||147||1||4||146||151||96.69%|
|10||LYCEUM OF THE PHILIPPINES UNIVERSITY-BATANGAS,INC||77||78||1||3||78||81||96.29%|
|11||FAR EASTERN UNIVERSITY-MANILA||391||403||5||10||396||413||95.88%|
|12||FAR EASTERN UNIVERSITY-NICANOR REYES MEDICAL FOUNDATION||129||135||2||2||131||137||95.62%|
|13||SAN PEDRO COLLEGE-DAVAO CITY||400||414||7||12||407||426||95.54%|
|14||UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS||235||244||4||7||239||251||95.22%|
|15||COLEGIO SAN AGUSTIN-BACOLOD CITY||56||59||0||0||56||59||94.92%|
|16||HOLY NAME UNIVERSITY||82||88||1||1||83||89||93.26%|
|17||CAVITE STATE UNIVERSITY||46||48||2||4||48||52||92.31%|
|18||UNIVERSITY OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION-DAVAO||169||177||3||11||172||188||91.49%|
|19||LICEO DE CAGAYAN UNIVERSITY||82||93||5||5||87||98||88.78%|
|20||NOTRE DAME OF DADIANGAS UNIVERSITY, INC||42||45||2||5||44||50||88.00%|
|21||CENTRO ESCOLAR UNIVERSITY-MANILA||209||228||6||17||215||245||87.75%|
|22||OUR LADY OF FATIMA UNIVERSITY-ANTIPOLO CITY||115||128||4||10||119||138||86.23%|
|23||UNIVERSITY OF PANGASINAN||66||72||2||7||68||79||86.08%|
|25||SAINT PAUL UNIVERSITY-TUGUEGARAO||66||78||2||2||68||80||85.00%|
|26||OUR LADY OF FATIMA UNIVERSITY-VALENZUELA||272||300||14||37||286||337||84.87%|
|28||CENTRO ESCOLAR UNIVERSITY-MAKATI||105||125||7||12||112||137||81.75%|
|29||CENTRAL PHILIPPINE UNIVERSITY||125||147||4||12||129||159||81.13%|
|30||GENERAL SANTOS DOCTORS' MEDICAL SCHOOL FOUNDATION||39||46||1||4||40||50||80.00%|
|31||MANILA CENTRAL UNIVERSITY-CALOOCAN CITY||113||133||9||20||122||153||79.74%|
|32||OUR LADY OF FATIMA UNIVERSITY-QC||135||167||6||15||141||182||77.47%|
|33||ILOILO DOCTORS' COLLEGE||68||85||9||16||77||101||76.24%|
|34||OUR LADY OF FATIMA UNIVERSITY-PAMPANGA,INC||57||75||3||4||60||79||75.95%|
|35||WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY-PHILIPPINES-CABANATUAN CITY||55||70||11||17||66||87||75.86%|
- August 2018 Pharmacist Licensure Examination results released in three (3) working days. (2018, August 8). Retrieved from https://www.prc.gov.ph/article/august-2018-pharmacist-licensure-examination-results-released-three-3-working-days/3117
- March 2018 Pharmacist Licensure Examination Results released in two (2) working days. (2018, March 12). Retrieved from https://www.prc.gov.ph/article/march-2018-pharmacist-licensure-examination-results-released-two-2-working-days/1350