A total of 13 colleges and universities, 8 private and 5 public schools, are among the top performing architecture schools in the 5-year aggregate data of architect licensure examinations with at least 100 examinees and above 70 percent weighted passing rate.
University of the Philippines-Diliman topped the list of performing architecture schools for 2014-2018 with 98.83 percent weighted passing rate. The school has produced a total of 337 licensed architects from the 5-year aggregate of examinees.
A total of 12,588 out of 21,679 examinees passed the architects licensure examinations from January 2014 up to August 2018 including the special professional licensure examination, which were held abroad. The weighted national passing rate is 58.07 percent.
With a weighted passing rate of 83.44 percent, De La Salle University-Dasmariñas ranked second followed by University of Santo Tomas with 83.16 percent weighted passing rate. DLSU-Dasmariñas has registered a total of 163 licensed architects for same period while UST has produced 1,639, the largest number of passers from a single campus.
Meanwhile, University of San Carlos got an overall weighted passing rate of 78.30% and was ranked fourth, with 386 out of its 493 examinees passing the architects board exams.
Ateneo de Davao-University earned the fifth place with a weighted passing rate of 77.39% or 178 out of 230 examinees passing the said licensure examinations.
A total of 445 examinees out of 582 (or 76.46% weighted average) passed the 2014-2018 architects licensure examinations from Polytechnic University of the Philippines-Main.
Completing the top 10 performing schools are the De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde (75.78 percent), Technological University of the Philippines-Manila (75.63%), Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (74.83%), and Mapua University-Manila (74.59 percent).
- Top Performing Medical Schools in PH for 2014-2018
- Top Performing Pharmacy Schools in the Philippines for 2014-2018
Here is the full list of top performing architecture schools nationwide for 2014-2018 with at least 100 examinees and with at least 70.0% weighted passing rate.
|Top Performing Architecture Schools in the Philippines (2014-2018)|
|Takers||% Passed (WA)||Takers||% Passed (WA)||Takers||% Passed (WA)||Takers||% Passed (WA)||Takers||% Passed (WA)||Passers||Takers||Weighted Average (%)|
|1||University of the Philippines-Diliman||44||100.00||74||98.65||79||97.47||66||100.00||78||98.72||337||341||98.83|
|2||De La Salle University-Dasmariñas||13||76.92||19||100.00||36||80.56||49||79.59||46||84.78||136||163||83.44|
|3||University of Santo Tomas||406||81.03||425||86.35||395||80.76||367||82.56||378||84.92||1639||1971||83.16|
|4||University of San Carlos||76||89.47||102||83.34||111||72.07||107||72.90||97||77.32||386||493||78.30|
|5||Ateneo De Davao University||32||78.13||31||80.64||64||76.56||52||73.08||51||80.39||178||230||77.39|
|6||Polytechnic University of the Philippines-Main-Sta. Mesa||104||78.84||101||82.18||104||70.19||137||73.72||136||77.94||445||582||76.46|
|7||De La Salle University-College of Saint Benilde||-||-||4||75.00||12||58.34||39||71.80||73||80.82||97||128||75.78|
|8||Technological University of the Philippines-Manila||60||75.00||82||78.05||101||78.22||120||71.66||109||76.15||357||472||75.63|
|9||Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila||51||94.12||48||83.33||62||72.58||69||69.56||64||60.94||220||294||74.83|
|11||University of Saint Louis-Tuguegarao||27||70.37||35||71.43||23||73.91||25||76.00||52||73.08||118||162||72.84|
|12||Saint Louis University||68||82.35||83||83.13||80||72.50||132||65.15||206||68.45||410||569||72.06|
|13||University of Science and Technology of Southern Philippines||20||75.00||22||81.82||34||73.53||30||63.33||44||65.91||106||150||70.67|
- August 2018 Special Professional Licensure Examination for Architects results released. (2018, October 9). Retrieved from https://www.prc.gov.ph/article/august-2018-special-professional-licensure-examination-architects-results-released/3651
- June 2018 Architect Licensure Examination Results Released in Four (4) Working Days. (2018, July 1). Retrieved from https://www.prc.gov.ph/article/june-2018-architect-licensure-examination-results-released-four-4-working-days/2410
- January 2018 Architect Licensure Examination results released in four (4) working days. (2018, February 1). Retrieved from https://prc.gov.ph/article/january-2018-architect-licensure-examination-results-released-four-4-working-days/1231
- September 2017 Special Professional Licensure Examination for Architects results released (Middle East). (2017, November 3). Retrieved from https://www.prc.gov.ph/article/september-2017-special-professional-licensure-examination-architects-results-released-middle
- June 2017 Architect Licensure Examination Results Released In Two (2) Working Days. (2017, June 28). Retrieved from https://www.prc.gov.ph/article/june-2017-architect-licensure-examination-results-released-two-2-working-days/1266
- January 2017 Architect Licensure Examination results released in five (5) working days. (2017, February 3). Retrieved from https://www.prc.gov.ph/article/january-2017-architect-licensure-examination-results-released-five-5-working-days/751
- September 2016 Special Professional Licensure Board Examination for Architects results released (Middle East). (2016, October 6). https://www.prc.gov.ph/article/september-2016-special-professional-licensure-board-examination-architects-results-released
- June 2016 Architect Licensure Examination results released in three (3) working days. (2016, June 29). Retrieved from https://www.prc.gov.ph/article/june-2016-architect-licensure-examination-results-released-three-3-working-days/2060
- January 2016 Architect Licensure Examination results released in five (5) working days. (2016, February 5). Retrieved from https://www.prc.gov.ph/article/january-2016-architect-licensure-examination-results-released-five-5-working-days/2236
- September 2015 Special Professional Licensure Board Examination for Architects results released (Middle East). (2015, October 23). Retrieved from https://www.prc.gov.ph/article/september-2015-special-professional-licensure-board-examination-architects-results-released
- June 2015 Architect Licensure Examination Results Released in Five (5) Working Days. (2015, June 19). Retrieved from https://prc.gov.ph/article/june-2015-architect-licensure-examination-results-released-five-5-working-days/2581
- January 2015 Architect Licensure Examination results released in four (4) working days. (2015, January 29). Retrieved from https://prc.gov.ph/article/january-2015-architect-licensure-examination-results-released-four-4-working-days/2630
- October 2014 Special Professional Licensure Board Examination for Architects results released (Middle East). (2014, November 5). Retrieved from https://www.prc.gov.ph/article/october-2014-special-professional-licensure-board-examination-architects-results-released
- June 2014 Architect Licensure Examination Results Released in Four (4) Working Days. (2014, June 19). Retrieved from https://www.prc.gov.ph/article/june-2014-architect-licensure-examination-results-released-four-4-working-days/2773
- January 2014 Architect Licensure Examination results released in five (5) working days. (2014, January 24). Retrieved from https://www.prc.gov.ph/article/january-2014-architect-licensure-examination-results-released-five-5-working-days/2854