Local governments have announced a suspension of classes on Friday, November 15, 2019, due to the inclement weather brought by Tropical Depression Ramon.
Keep refreshing this link for updates.
- Camarines Norte – all levels (public and private)
- Isabela – all levels (public and private)
- Nueva Vizcaya – all levels (public only)
- Quirino – all levels (public and private), until Saturday, November 16
At 10:00 PM today, the center of Tropical Storm “RAMON” was estimated based on all available data at 475 km East of Baler, Aurora or 415 km East of Casiguran, Aurora (16.2 °N, 126.0 °E )
Bagyong Ramon maintains its strength while moving north-northwestward at 15 kph with a maximum sustained winds of 65 kph near the center and gustiness of up to 80 kph.
Until the next bulletin to be issued at 5 am, tomorrow, the following will be experienced and observed:
- Tomorrow, light to moderate with intermittent heavy rains may be experienced over the eastern portions of Cagayan and Isabela, Northern Aurora, Polillo Islands and Bicol Region.
- On Saturday, light to moderate with occasional heavy rains may be experienced over the eastern portions of Cagayan and Isabela. Light to moderate with intermittent heavy rains over Apayao, Northern Aurora and the rest of Isabela and Cagayan.
- Residents in the aforementioned areas, especially those living in areas identified to be highly or very highly susceptible to flooding and rain-induced landslides, are advised to take precautionary measures, coordinate with local disaster risk reduction and management offices, and continue monitoring for updates, especially the Thunderstorm or Rainfall Advisories and Heavy Rainfall Warnings to be issued by PAGASA Regional Services Divisions.
- Sea travel is risky, especially for small sea crafts, over the seaboards of areas under TCWS, the seaboards of Northern Luzon, and the eastern seaboards of Central and Southern Luzon due to prevailing or forecast rough sea conditions.