Local governments have announced a suspension of classes today, November 13, 2019, due to the inclement weather brought by Tropical Depression Ramon.
Keep refreshing this link for updates.
- Northern Samar – all levels (public and private)
As of 10:00 am, the center of Tropical Depression #RamonPH was estimated based on all available data at 585 km East of Borongan City, Eastern Samar.
Bagyong Ramon maintains its strength while moving westward at 10 kph with a maximum sustained winds of 55 kph near the center and gustiness of up to 70 kph.
Until next bulletin to be issued at 5 am, today, the following will be experienced and observed:
- Today, light to moderate with occasional heavy rains may be experienced over Bicol Region and Northern Samar. Light to moderate with intermittent heavy rains over Eastern Samar, Samar, Romblon, Marinduque, and Southern Quezon.
- On Thursday, light to moderate with occasional heavy rains may be experienced over Isabela, Aurora, Quirino, Northern Quezon including Polillo Islands and Camarines Norte. Light to moderate with intermittent heavy rains over Cagayan, Nueva Vizcaya, Romblon, Marinduque and the rest of Bicol Region and Quezon.
- Residents in the aforementioned areas, especially those living in areas identified to be highly or very highly susceptible to flooding and rain-induced landslides, are advised to take precautionary measures, coordinate with local disaster risk reduction and management offices, and continue monitoring for updates, especially the Thunderstorm or Rainfall Advisories and Heavy Rainfall Warnings to be issued by PAGASA Regional Services Divisions.
- Sea travel is risky, especially for small sea crafts, over the seaboards of areas under TCWS, as well as the seaboards of Northern Luzon and the eastern seaboards of Central Luzon, Southern Luzon and Visayas due to prevailing or forecast rough sea conditions.
- Tropical Depression “RAMON” is forecast to intensify into a Tropical Storm within the next 24 hours.