The National Police Commission has officially announced the activation date of October 2019 NAPOLCOM Online Exam Application Scheduling System (OLEASS) for the October 27, 2019 PNP Entrance and Promotional Exams. The scheduling system activation is on July 22, 2019 until July 26, 2019 for PNP Entrance Examination.
The NAPOLCOM reminds interested individuals however to file their applications early because acceptance of application is on a first-come, first-served basis and shall be closed any time before the deadline (July 26), if the NAPOLCOM Regional/Field Office has already reached the target number of applicants.
The OLEASS systematizes the scheduling of the processing of exam applications at the NAPOLCOM’s National Capital Region Office and 16 other regional offices nationwide. The period for filing applications is from August 19-September 13, 2019.
Only applicants with a confirmed scheduled appointment with reference number shall be entertained.
The PNP ENTRANCE EXAMINATION is open to all Filipino citizens who meet the age and educational requirments as provided herein, as well as to PATROLMAN/PATROLWOMAN whose appointment is temporary for lack of appropriate eligibility. Those who pass this examination are conferred by the National Police Commission (NAPOLCOM) the PNP Entrance eligibility which is appropriate for appointment to the rank of Patrolman/Patrolwoman, as prescribed under Sec. 30 of Republic Act No. 6975, as ammended by Republic Act No. 8551.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
Not more than 30 years old
The examination fee is P400 for the PNP entrance examination.
HOW TO GET AN APPOINTMENT SCHEDULE FOR FILING OF APPLICATION TO TAKE THE PNP ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (PNPE)
- Applicants logs in on the NAPOLCOM official website www.napolcom.gov.ph, clicks on the ON-LINE EXAMINATION APPLICATION SCHEDULING SYSTEM OR logs in directly to www.napolcom-oleass.com and fills out the mandatory fields, as follows:
Extension (Jr., III, etc.)
Contact No./Cellphone No./Zip Code
Additional mandatory fields to be filled by the PNPE Examination applicants:
Date of Birth
Place of Birth
Highest Educational Attainment
2. Applicant clicks submit after filing out the mandatory fields. A CONFIRMATION message will appear if registration was successful. If not, the process should be repeated.
3. Applicant clicks the PRINT CONFIRMATION LETTER button displayed on the screen to print his/her Confirmation Letter which will reflect the applicant’s Examination Center, Examination Title, Schedule, Reference No., Place of Processing, Requirements and the date to access and fill-out the on-line examination application form thru the Query Module of the OLEASS.
4. The printout of the filled-out application form, together with the Confirmation Letter, shall be presented by the applicant to the Regional Office on his/her schedule date for filing the application.
NOTE: The OLEASS shall allow the PNPE examination applicant the option to choose the examination center where he/she wishes to take the said examination, regardless of place of residence.
Where to get application forms and index cards
Application Forms (NAPOLCOM Form 1-A) and lndex Cards can be obtained for FREE at any NAPOLCOM Regional Office nationwide, or may be downloaded from the NAPOLCOM website at www.napolcom.gov.ph. These may also be REPRODUCED using the original size of the Application Form and lndex Card.
HOW TO FILE AN APPLICATION
An applicant should file his/her application form in PERSON at any of the seventeen (17) NAPOLCOM Regional Offices. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED THRU POSTAL MAIL or COURIER SERVICE (LBC, DHL, etc) WILL NOT BE PROCESSES.
WHAT TO BRING WHEN FILING (REQUIREMENTS)
- Printed letter-reply with corresponding reference number confirming the scheduled appointment.
- An Application Form (NAPOLCOM Form 1-A) and lndex Card, duly accomplished by the applicant and two (2) recent and identical 1″ x 1″ lD pictures (in color) with white background and complete name tag (indicate rank before the first, middle and last names, if PNP member).
- Police Examination Fee: Four Hundred Pesos (P400.00).
- One (1) legal-size window envelope with Seventeen Pesos (P17.00) worth of mailing stamps.
- Transcript of Scholastic Record (with Special Order issued by CHED) and Diploma from CHED-accredited schools, state universities and colleges.
- Birth Certificate (BC) in Security Paper issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) or Certified True Copy (CTC) of BC issued by the Local Civil Registrar (LCR) and duly authenticated by PSA.
- For a PO1 with temporary appointment, a certified true copy of Attested Appointment, Plantilla Appointment or Special Order.
For more/complete details of the October 27, 2019 PNP Entrance Examination, please see embedded file below.