The CSC has officially released the room assignment, Online Notice of School Assignment (ONSA), of examinees of the October 2014 Civil Service Exam to be held on Sunday, October 26, 2014.
Earlier report from the Civil Service Commission stated that the qualified applicants shall be notified of their places of examination (school assignment) through an Application Receipt or a Notice of Assignment. CSC also bared the use of the Online Notice of School Assignment (ONSA), days before examination day, to get a print-out of their Notice of Assignment.
To use system of Online Notice of School Assignment, examinees should log on to the CSC website and go to the Examination Announcement webpage, or simply click this link.
The Commission said if applicants still do not know their school assignment or cannot access the Online Notice of School Assignment one (1) week before the examination day, they should inquire their school assignment from the CSC Regional/Field Office where they filed their application.
We have also provided below links to lists of room assignment by region for October 2014 Civil Service Exam.
CSC said examinees are advised to observe procedures as follows:
- Visit and have an ocular inspection of the school venue at least one day before the examination day to be familiar with the school location;
- Be at the school venue on or before 7:00 am on examination day;
- Bring the following items on examination day:
- Valid I.D. (preferably the I.D. card presented in the filing of application) Note: “NO I.D., NO EXAM”
- Blue or black ballpen/s
- Lead pencil/s no. 1 or 2
- Clear bottled water, if any