The National Police Commission has officially revealed the activation dates of April 2020 NAPOLCOM OLEASS (Online Exam Application Scheduling System) for the April 26, 2020 PNP Entrance Exam. The scheduling system activation is on January 27, 2020 until January 31, 2020.
The applicants intending to take the PNP Entrance (PNPE) examination are given the option to choose the Examination Center where they wish to take said examination, from among a list of NAPOLCOM-funded exam centers.
Examination Centers funded by local government units (LGUs) shall cater only to applicants with residential addresses situated within the city or province where said examination centers are located.
To effectively handle high-volume traffic and accessibility problems, OLEASS registration shall be scheduled according to 1st letter of Surnames, as follows:
- Day 1 (January 27, 2020) – A and B
- Day 2 (January 28, 2020) – C, D, E, and F
- Day 3 (January 29, 2020) – G, H, I, J, K and L
- Day 4 (January 30, 2020) – M, N, O, P and Q
- Day 5 (January 31, 2020) – R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y and Z
The Commission instructed the applicants to print out their system-generated OLEASS Letter Confirmation of Appointment and filled-out Application Form and proceed to the NAPOLCOM Regional Office on the date indicated therein, with complete documentary requirements.
Only applicants with a confirmed scheduled appointment with reference number shall be entertained.
The Philippine National Police entrance examination is open to all Filipino citizens who meet the age, height and educational requirements.
The general qualifications for appointment are described below. No person shall be appointed as officer or member of the PNP unless he possesses the following minimum qualifications:
- a citizen of the Philippines;
- a person of good moral conduct;
- of sound mind and body;
- must possess a formal baccalaureate degree for appointment as officer and must have finished at least second year college or the equivalent of seventy-two (72) collegiate units for appointment as non-officer or an equivalent training or experience for those already in the service upon the effectivity of this Act.
- must be eligible in accordance with the standards set by the Commission;
- must not have been dishonorably discharged from military employment or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the Government;
- must not have been convicted be final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude;
must be at least one meter and sixty-two centimeters (1.62 m.) in height for male and one meter and fifty-seven centimeters (1.57 m.) for female;
- must weight not more or less than five kilograms (5 kg.) of the standard weight corresponding to his or her height, age, and sex; and
- for a new applicant, must not be less than twenty-one (21) nor more than thirty (30) years of age.
The examination fee is P400 for the PNP entrance examination.
Civilian applicants must bring the printed letter-reply/corresponding reference number confirming the scheduled appointment; two recent, identical and color 1”x1” ID pictures with white background and complete name tag (for PNP members, the name tag should indicate the rank before the name); one legal size window envelope with P15 worth of mailing stamp; transcript of scholastic record with Special Order issued by the Commission on Higher Education or diploma, and birth certificate issued by the local civil registrar or National Statistics Office (NSO).
How to get a scheduled appointment for filing of application for the PNP Entrance Examination
1. Log on the NAPOLCOM official website www.napolcom.gov.ph or directly visit www.napolcom-oleass.com and fill out mandatory fields, as follows:
- Examination Title (for promotional exam)
- Last Name
- First Name
- Extension Name
- Middle Name
- Home Address
- Cellphone No.
- E-mail Address
- Present Rank (for promotional exam)
Additional mandatory fields to be filled out by the Entrance Exam Applicants:
- Course Completed
2. Applicant then hit SUBMIT after filling out the mandatory fields. A CONFIRMATION will appear if registration was successful. lf not, the process should be repeated.
3. Hit the PRINT CONFIRMATION LETTER button flashed on the screen to print confirmation letter.
NOTE: The Examination Center where the applicant shall take the Entrance Examination is automaticalty assigned by the computer system based on the permanent/home address provided by the applicant.
Applicants will personally appear at the NAPOLCOM Regional Office on the date assigned to them, with their printed on-line confirmation letter and other required documents, for further evaluation.
The commission added that only applicants with a confirmed scheduled appointment with reference number shall be entertained.
“The regional office reserves the right to limit the number of examinees it will accommodate. Acceptance of applications shall be on a “first-come, first-served” basis and, upon due notice, may be stopped even ahead of the deadline,” NAPOLCOM added.
Where to get application forms and index cards
Application Forms (NAPOLCOM Form 1-A) and lndex Cards can be obtained for FREE at any NAPOLCOM Regional Office nationwide, or may be downloaded from the NAPOLCOM website at www.napolcom.gov.ph. These may also be REPRODUCED using the original size of the Application Form and lndex Card.
What to bring when filing (requirements)
1. Printed letter-reply with corresponding reference number confirming the scheduled appointment.
2. An Application Form (NAPOLCOM Form 1-A) and lndex Card, duly accomplished by the applicant and two (2) recent and identical 1″ x 1″ lD pictures (in color) with white background and complete name tag (indicate rank before the first, middle and last names, if PNP member).
3. Police Examination Fee: Four Hundred Pesos (P400.00)
4. One (1) legal-size window envelope with Seventeen Pesos (P17.00) worth of mailing stamps.
5. Transcript of Scholastic Record (with Special Order issued by CHED) and Diploma from CHED-accredited schools, state universities and colleges.
6. Birth Certificate (BC) in Security Paper issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) or Certified True Copy (CTC) of BC issued by the Local Civil Registrar (LCR) and duly authenticated by PSA.
7. For a patrolman with temporary appointment, a certified true copy of Attested Appointment, Plantilla Appointment or Special Order.