Examinees of the September 2015 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) may check their school and room assignment by accessing/clicking the appropriate link below.
The Licensure Examination for Teachers will be held on September 27, 2015 in Manila, Bacolod, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Catarman, Catanduanes, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Laoag, Legazpi, Lucena, Masbate, Occidental Mindoro, Oriental Mindoro, Pagadian, Palawan, Romblon, Rosales, Sulu, Tacloban, Tawi-Tawi, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga and one international testing center in Hongkong.
- Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
- Bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, pencils no. 1 or 2, black ball pens, metered-stamped window mailing envelope, long brown and long plastic envelopes.
- CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Wear the prescribed dress code.
You may also visit and have an ocular inspection of the school/testing venue at least one day before the examination day to be familiar with the school location.
Shown below are the room assignments of examinees for a particular licensure examination.
- Major in AGRICULTURAL & FISHERY ARTS
- Major in BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- Major in ENGLISH & LITERATURE
- Major in FILIPINO
- Major in MATHEMATICS
- Major in MAPEH
- Major in PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Major in SOCIAL STUDIES
- Major in TECHNOLOGICAL LIVELIHOOD EDUCATION
- Major in VALUES EDUCATION